[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Portable MITG

Portable MITG

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Portable MITG

Postby blakelyg » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:35 am

As the MITG uses the Barca engine (for the most part), is anyone aware if it will be going into Beta as well. As a matter of info the latest version of MITG (2.1) is not even the existing version (2.5) of Barca.

Guess also should ask if MITG is still being actively developed, at this point.

GB
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby bareges » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Good questions GB,

The lack of response may speak volumes!! Sadly it gives the impression, wrongly I hope, that focus is elsewhere and that this software is, understandably, just another product and not very high on the priority list.

Lets hope that I am wrong as MITG has proven very useful in the past but I do not find syncing that good or accurate with Poco 4.5. I now use Goodsync instead of MITG to sync Poco to MITG on my USB.

There's a Poco beta running so I guess it's "watch this space".

CO'S
Kind Regards
Charles
bareges
Frequent Visitor

Postby blakelyg » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 am

bareges wrote:Good questions GB,

The lack of response may speak volumes!! Sadly it gives the impression, wrongly I hope, that focus is elsewhere and that this software is, understandably, just another product and not very high on the priority list.

Lets hope that I am wrong as MITG has proven very useful in the past but I do not find syncing that good or accurate with Poco 4.5. I now use Goodsync instead of MITG to sync Poco to MITG on my USB.

There's a Poco beta running so I guess it's "watch this space".

CO'S

The problem is that the beta is only for Barca - and Pocomail(I am in the testers). Also MITG that uses the barca code (I assume) has not been even update to the latest version of Barca (2.5 Dated 2007) - it is version 2.1 dated December 2006.

Gord
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby Tomas » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm

The future of MITG and Pocomail PE lines is being decided now, I hope more will be known after the upcoming updates to Pocomail and Barca are released.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to General Discussion