[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Odd dialogs appearing during mail retrieval

Odd dialogs appearing during mail retrieval

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Odd dialogs appearing during mail retrieval

Postby tbayne » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 am

Hi,

Starting this morning I've been getting two dialogs popping up during email retrieval:

Both dialogs have the title "Information". One dialog contains the text: "Error in Script:" the other "[Sending Message Failed]".

I don't have ANY filters/scripts configured to send email upon receipt.

The retrieve mail operation stops until I clear the dialogs, they appear every time I attempt to retrieve mail.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Terry
tbayne
New Arrival

More info

Postby tbayne » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:52 am

It appears that this error is generated when I receive a message with the subject line:

Re: [BUG]0/1=?

For what ever reason, this seems to cause an issue. The message I end up with is missing the subject and the contents.

Any ideas as to why?
tbayne
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:45 am

Hi Terry,

that's interesting. I have seen spam emails with similar subjects few days ago, but didn't have them go through Pocomail so have no hands-on experience. But I tried to send a message with same subject you indicated, through Pocomail, and it was causing errors and didn't get sent.

I also tested sending emails with that subject from various webmails, but for some (probably very good) reason all webmails I tested, stripped the subject, and the emails came empty.

Thanks for reporting it, I'll let it be checked!
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To