[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Where Are Error Logs Located?

Where Are Error Logs Located?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Where Are Error Logs Located?

Postby georgiehopper » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:15 am

Hi
I've got an error after setting up a new email account but I am not able to find the error log to read it.

Anyone know where this is?

thanks!
georgiehopper
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 am

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Press F12 immediately after the error happens, click on the Log tab and you shall see the error message there.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby jayno » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi Tomas, hope you're well,

I'm having a problem with a particular email account I have set up, but my issue is with the error log in Barca.

I am testing this particular email address by sending a message to it from another address. When I attempt to download the message into the Barca Inbox it doesn't download and I get an "Error occured: check the error log" message.

The problem is that when I click on "log" nothing opens, so I don't know what the error is!

I've tried F12 immediately after receiving the error. This shows the "log" tab but makes no difference. Clicking on "log" does nothing.

Any ideas?
Jayno
Jayno
Firefox 12.0 | Barca 2.8 | MITG 2.1
Sandboxie, ESET Smartsecurity, SUPERantispyware, Malware bytes, Spybot S&D, HijackThis, Adaware, RegScrub XP, CrapCleaner
jayno
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To