[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - HTML display issues in email preview pane ...

HTML display issues in email preview pane ...

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

HTML display issues in email preview pane ...

Postby maxicomm » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:06 am

Greetings ...

Perhaps some kind soul may be able to resolve this for me ...

Recently subscribed to an auomotive website for updates on a search and its OK.

However, when the html based notification email arrives in my inbox in Barca Pro it lists OK, but in the preview pane the message shows some of the content as an image and some as raw code; tending to suggest that there is a coding issue.

However, if u right click on it and select display in browser, you get :

... which is as it should be. I've checked the code and can't see anything too obvious, so why is the preview pane not showing the fully imaged email ???

Message code available if required.

Cheers

JD

:roll:
maxicomm
Poco Tourist

HTML display issues in e-mail preview pane

Postby roadrunner » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 am

Hello,

Thank you for posting your issue. I just want you to know that I am having the same issue as you, and I cannot figure out why.

Roadrunner
roadrunner
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:44 am

It could be that there is some more advanced or even non-standard code in the message that Barca can't display correctly.

You can right click and choose to have the message displayed in the browser.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To