[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca 2.8 Folder | Folder Tools doesn't seem to be in Help

Barca 2.8 Folder | Folder Tools doesn't seem to be in Help

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca 2.8 Folder | Folder Tools doesn't seem to be in Help

Postby nigeldh » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong place. While I enjoy using Barca 2.8, I have found one thing that is missing (or I am looking in the wrong place for it.)
1. There appears to be no Help entry for Folder | Folder Tools | Tag Duplicate messages.
This is a really useful option when I have had to create a new Google account and ended up with a bunch of duplicate messages.

2. I did find in the Help file "Special Identifiers," the Staus:r for read messages etc. A new trick since I was used to Barca 2.5 with option to display only read messages in a mailbox right in the Showme area.

But it took me some time to find the "Special Identifiers" information and I found it by accident.
nigeldh
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am

Thank you for the feedback on the helpfile, it was noted and will be improved.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To