[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - "Add contact to group" doesn't work

"Add contact to group" doesn't work

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

"Add contact to group" doesn't work

Postby drjamie03 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:25 am

I was thrilled to find "add contact to group"...but it doesn't work. I have two address books, and when I use 'add contact to group' and select an address book, it still sends it to the default address book. So it sort of works, but not in the way I need for it to or, I assume, it's supposed to. It gives me a list of places it can be sent, but doesn't send it there.

To be more clear...when I click on 'add contact to group', it gives me the option to send it to, say, 'addresses', or 'active clients'. I click to send it to active clients, but it shows up in 'addresses'.

Also. Clicking on the address in the left pane and selecting 'move to' apparently does nothing...it doesn't seem to move it to the location you selected.
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Re: "Add contact to group" doesn't work

Postby Eric » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:29 am

drjamie03 wrote:I was thrilled to find "add contact to group"...but it doesn't work.
:shock: Seems to work just fine here.
I have two address books, and when I use 'add contact to group' and select an address book, it still sends it to the default address book.
I've several address books, so that's not it. Already tried the drag and drop into a group and the reverse as well in Contacts.
Same for the 'Move to' inside the Contacts pane. :?

I guess I'm missing some vital information why it isn't working for you or else something else going on.
Perhaps those address books are marked Read-Only, although that's a wild shot. :roll:

Hope we'll get to the bottom of this problem. ;)
Eric

Postby drjamie03 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:31 pm

I can confirm that the address books aren't marked "Read Only".
Jamie P
drjamie03
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:54 am

drjamie03 wrote:I can confirm that the address books aren't marked "Read Only".
I guessed that much. :?

Try resetting your barca.ini by renaming it.
If that doesn't help, just rename it back.

If that doesn't help, contact Support and include your barca.ini, as well as other info, so they can have a look.

Never encountered it, so perhaps something got corrupt.
Maybe it's your address book, but since you use several I don't think they all got corrupted. :roll:

Pretty strange behaviour.

Do have a fine weekend. ;)
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To