[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Signature pane formatting and non-default account

Signature pane formatting and non-default account

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Signature pane formatting and non-default account

Postby SFCurley » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:16 am

I have read through all of the posts relating to signature pain usage for a non-default account where you have multiple accounts, and can't find a definitive answer to this question.

When I use PM at home, where my wife's account is the default, and I try to setup a signature that will automatically be inserted into MY account's email (not hers), the only way I can see to do this is by enabling the signature pane. However, when I do, the formatting from my inserted signature is lost. If I manually insert via insert signature or by creating new message from template, the formatting is intact.

So, is there a way to use the signature pane to have my signature automatically inserted AND have it retain formatting?

Thank you.
SFCurley

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To