[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Signatures

Signatures

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Signatures

Postby Cloudy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm

I have something else, pretty minor though but it might be nice.

SIGNATURES : maybe I do something wrong here, but when using a default signature and starting a new mail the signature is at the top of the message (offcourse) and when you fill in the needed data (continue to the next field with the TAB key the cursor will be put UNDER the signature while IMHO it should be out "above" the signature.

Also maybe a feature to "protects" the signature from being accidently modified/deleted while making/editing the email ? (and a button or option to disable the signature for that 1 post if you don't want a signature).

And finally, I personally like how the bad handles it. so let me explain here :

First, when you compose a mail to (for example) john.do@mail.com the email will automatically start with :

"Drear John,

"
then you can enter you email and at the bottom there is your signature but not just plain text but formatted (using a default template that you can modify if you want).

The signature is also default (IIRC) and you don't need to do anything to get it. After you setup your account that information is used for the signature so the "name" you entered as your name in the account setup is used as the signing name and your email is also included.

Also a nice feature is that when you select your language from English to Dutch both the greeting and the signature will change into that language without you needing to change anything, with with the example above the greeting would become :

"Beste John,

"

I don't know if it will show well but a new mail with signature looks like this :
"
Dag PocoSystems,

you enter you message here and everything above and under this is automatically inserted.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Patrick
mailto:patrick@mail.be

Note, that the green text should be grey but that's not available here in the forum software.

There is also a space between the name "Patrick" and the mailto (but it doesn't show here), the mailto starts after the comma on the previous line.

The downside to this is that when using the Dutch version to send an English mail you get 2 languages mixed (but the "Dag" is quickly changed into "hello" or "Hi" or whatever you want to use, and since Barca only supports English it could be a minor issue and there could be a setting somewhere in options where the user could set the default greeting of the email (since some people might want to use a more distinguished greeting then just "Hi" (like corporate users).

And the same goes for the signature.

Another isue I might see is when sending a mail to support, let's say "info@pocomail.com" then the greeting will become "Hello Info," and that's not correct offcourse (it should then be dear Sir/Madam or like in Dutch "Geachte Mevrouw/Mijnheer" at least that's how I think we learned it in school in the past :lol: ).

~ Moved from the Beta section ... Eric ~
Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Re: Signatures

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:45 am

Cloudy wrote:SIGNATURES : maybe I do something wrong here, but when using a default signature and starting a new mail the signature is at the top of the message (offcourse) and when you fill in the needed data (continue to the next field with the TAB key the cursor will be put UNDER the signature while IMHO it should be out "above" the signature.
If you're using a template then that's the normal behaviour right now.
Maybe it will change in the next version.
Also maybe a feature to "protects" the signature from being accidently modified/deleted while making/editing the email ? (and a button or option to disable the signature for that 1 post if you don't want a signature).
You could use the Signature Pane.
To enable it open a new message and go to View or you could manually add it when done. (Right-click in the message body) :)
The signature is also default (IIRC) and you don't need to do anything to get it. After you setup your account that information is used for the signature so the "name" you entered as your name in the account setup is used as the signing name and your email is also included.
Don't quite understand this? Do you mean the header?
Also a nice feature is that when you select your language from English to Dutch both the greeting and the signature will change into that language without you needing to change anything, with with the example above the greeting would become :
That's a hard one. Could be done with a filter and a template, although it won't always be accurate.
There is also a space between the name "Patrick" and the mailto (but it doesn't show here), the mailto starts after the comma on the previous line.
Don't have a clue what you mean by it. :?
The downside to this is that when using the Dutch version to send an English mail you get 2 languages mixed (but the "Dag" is quickly changed into "hello" or "Hi" or whatever you want to use, and since Barca only supports English it could be a minor issue and there could be a setting somewhere in options where the user could set the default greeting of the email (since some people might want to use a more distinguished greeting then just "Hi" (like corporate users).
Is that the spelling or am I completely wrong here?
Another isue I might see is when sending a mail to support, let's say "info@pocomail.com" then the greeting will become "Hello Info," and that's not correct offcourse (it should then be dear Sir/Madam or like in Dutch "Geachte Mevrouw/Mijnheer" at least that's how I think we learned it in school in the past :lol: ).
Depends on how you set it up. Have a look at Tools > Options > Sending Mail > Quoting text. Or you could have a look at Help > Content > Advanced Use > Using Variables. :)

BTW I split this topic from your other topic in the beta section.
Perhaps you could duplicate it there with the information for requests.
I don't have that option as moderator to copy a post. :?
Eric

Postby Cloudy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:54 am

Don't quite understand this? Do you mean the header?

No, I mean that now if you want a signature you need to manually add it (in the signature section of the software). What I'm refering to is that when you first setup the email account the "personal" data like your name and email (or reply-to) email are used to automatically generate a "default" signature.

Don't have a clue what you mean by it.

That was just about the layout of the signature. so the signature you see in my initial post is not 100% like what you see in the email client.

As I said the color is grey (except the mailto-link, which is the default blue-underlined), the font-size is smaller then the rest of the email (as you can see in my initial post) and there is a space between "Patrick " and "mailto:patrick@mail.com" (what I was trying to say that he m from mailto was positioned after the comma as seen on the previous line).

I still don't know if I explain it correctly, may I can use the "CODE" to make it display here .

so if it works, the Signature should look like this :
Code: Select all
--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Patrick                 mailto:patrick@mail.be

That's a hard one. Could be done with a filter and a template, although it won't always be accurate.

Yes, that's a drawback (offcourse you can always use BACKSPACE to remove it and replace it with Sir, or something like that). But when used for people in the Contacts list it should work fine (they could even have an option where you can select if you want to use the "first" name or the "nickname" of the contact.

Is that the spelling or am I completely wrong here?

I was talking about the "automatic" formatting of the emails. This is what happens in the bat!. Let's say (for example) that I send YOU an email in Dutch but use the English language setting of the bat, then the mail you would get would look somewhat like this :

Code: Select all
Hello Eric,

Ik schrijf hier maar iets want ik heb geen idee wat ik moet zeggen  :lol:

Veel plezier op je vakantie !!

--
Best Regards,
Patrick         mailto:patrick@mail.com

as you can see, there are 2 languages mixed-up in the mail which is the downside of what I just asked to add to the software :lol: :lol:

hope you understand what I mean now.

BTW I split this topic from your other topic in the beta section.
Perhaps you could duplicate it there with the information for requests.
I don't have that option as moderator to copy a post.

So I should make a 2nd post in the BETA section ?

Maybe it's better to just post a link there to this thread ?
Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Cloudy wrote:No, I mean that now if you want a signature you need to manually add it (in the signature section of the software). What I'm refering to is that when you first setup the email account the "personal" data like your name and email (or reply-to) email are used to automatically generate a "default" signature.
Still not sure what you mean by it. :?

I do have several signatures which are used frequently.
Some are use automatically by an Event OnReply, others are added manually or through a template. :)
That was just about the layout of the signature. so the signature you see in my initial post is not 100% like what you see in the email client.

As I said the color is grey (except the mailto-link, which is the default blue-underlined), the font-size is smaller then the rest of the email (as you can see in my initial post) and there is a space between "Patrick " and "mailto:patrick@mail.com" (what I was trying to say that he m from mailto was positioned after the comma as seen on the previous line).
You can define your signature, so the color can be changed to your liking.

Yes, that's a drawback (offcourse you can always use BACKSPACE to remove it and replace it with Sir, or something like that). But when used for people in the Contacts list it should work fine (they could even have an option where you can select if you want to use the "first" name or the "nickname" of the contact.
That's an interesting suggestion. 8)
Nice to address someone with his preference, like it already can be done with the style.
I was talking about the "automatic" formatting of the emails. This is what happens in the bat!. Let's say (for example) that I send YOU an email in Dutch but use the English language setting of the bat, then the mail you would get would look somewhat like this :
Got it now. :)
Maybe that could be combined with your previous suggestion, namely Contacts.
When adding a contact you could specify his/her language.
So if you specify the titles and ending for that language, it will be used by adressing variables within your template or setup.
So I should make a 2nd post in the BETA section ?
Maybe it's better to just post a link there to this thread ?
I'll post the link in the beta section. This board doesn't offer as much options as Zita forums does. :?
Eric

Postby Cloudy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:42 am

Still not sure what you mean by it.

Hmm, let me try yet again :lol:

1. You do a clean installation of Barca/PocoMail (let's assume you're a new user).

2. You start Barca/PocoMail and setup your account (enter your name, email, server settings, ...).

3. You click the "NEW MAIL" button.

4. The new mail already has "hello, " (when you type your email you automatically start after the comma). and a "default" signature (at the bottom of the email).

5. When you enter the email of the recipient (for example patrick.kox@mail.com) the first part (patrick in this case) is added after "Hello" so it becomes "Hello Patrick,"

So this way you do not need to manually set any signature (it all done automatically by default, the formatting of the signature is default but can be changed in the settings).

Basically this makes it easier for new users who don't need to change their signature (some corporate users might want to add a disclaimer that the email is private and for the recipient only and stuff like that).

And when you want a different signature it can aways be changed (like you said).

You can define your signature, so the color can be changed to your liking.

Yes, I already "played" with that, but my suggestion as stated above is that maybe Barca/PocoMail should have a default signature (and it can be changed if preferred).

From your signature it looks like your signature is more "corporate" then the "default" one with "Best Wishes" or "Best Regards".

Maybe a simple option when first starting Barca/PocoMail where you select if it's for "Personal/Home" use of "Office/Corporate" use will pick a different default signature set (for personal use it's probably less strict).

That's an interesting suggestion.
Nice to address someone with his preference, like it already can be done with the style.

I don't have that much experience with the styles, but yes. For example my fathers real name is "Jean André" but everybody the the family calls him "Jan" so for him "Jan" would be the preferred salutation but for my Uncle "Roger" it should just be his "real" name so a simple option to use Nickname or Real name for the salutation would be good enough I guess.

Maybe that could be combined with your previous suggestion, namely Contacts.
When adding a contact you could specify his/her language.
So if you specify the titles and ending for that language, it will be used by adressing variables within your template or setup.

I didn't think of that but I like that suggestion ! Also this could also set the default "dictionary" to use since if you have a Dutch and English dictionary set some dutch words that slip into the English email are not found but if the dictionary, salutation, signature, ... are selected depending on how it's set into the contacts manager it would fix some of these problems.

I'll post the link in the beta section. This board doesn't offer as much options as Zita forums does.

Zita forums ? Is that forum software or just another forum you visit ?

I know phpBB (like these), SimpleMachines forums (can mostly be installed for free with hosting accounts) and vBulletin.

I personally prefer vBulletin since it has a lot options and customizations. A few years ago I was moderator on a phpBB running forum and once you're used to it it works well but then we switched to vBulletin and now I personally prefer it over most other software.
Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 am

Cloudy wrote:Hmm, let me try yet again :lol:
Thanks for the additional explanation. :)
4. The new mail already has "hello, " (when you type your email you automatically start after the comma). and a "default" signature (at the bottom of the email).

5. When you enter the email of the recipient (for example patrick.kox@mail.com) the first part (patrick in this case) is added after "Hello" so it becomes "Hello Patrick,"

So this way you do not need to manually set any signature (it all done automatically by default, the formatting of the signature is default but can be changed in the settings).
Quite an intuitive system you got there. 8)
However I don't have a clue how this could be done.
As always I don't know what's coming in the next version, although some info leaked through about changing the engine. :)
Basically this makes it easier for new users who don't need to change their signature (some corporate users might want to add a disclaimer that the email is private and for the recipient only and stuff like that).
I like the idea behind it, but adding this to Barca is quite something else.
From your signature it looks like your signature is more "corporate" then the "default" one with "Best Wishes" or "Best Regards".
Not corporate, only a signature used by this account, whether Dutch or English. :lol:
Maybe a simple option when first starting Barca/PocoMail where you select if it's for "Personal/Home" use of "Office/Corporate" use will pick a different default signature set (for personal use it's probably less strict).
The question remains however for Barca to know when to use the personal signature or the other.
Interesting, although programming that bit isn't so easy IMO.
I don't have that much experience with the styles, but yes. For example my fathers real name is "Jean André" but everybody the the family calls him "Jan" so for him "Jan" would be the preferred salutation but for my Uncle "Roger" it should just be his "real" name so a simple option to use Nickname or Real name for the salutation would be good enough I guess.
Indeed and on the other hand it's more polite to the one you're sending your mail.
I didn't think of that but I like that suggestion ! Also this could also set the default "dictionary" to use since if you have a Dutch and English dictionary set some dutch words that slip into the English email are not found but if the dictionary, salutation, signature, ... are selected depending on how it's set into the contacts manager it would fix some of these problems.
:lol: Quite some brainstorming and you've found yet another combination for it all.
It's just some suggestions we're posting here, so what the new version will bring us remains to be seen.
Zita forums ? Is that forum software or just another forum you visit ?
No forum software, just another forum I moderate. (= Telenet forums) :D
I know phpBB (like these), SimpleMachines forums (can mostly be installed for free with hosting accounts) and vBulletin.
I've used several, but I don't remember the name.
Some had lots of options, others not.
Zita does have enough options for moderators to use. 8)
I personally prefer vBulletin since it has a lot options and customizations. A few years ago I was moderator on a phpBB running forum and once you're used to it it works well but then we switched to vBulletin and now I personally prefer it over most other software.
Same as you I prefer vBulletin, the one Zita uses.
In time however you get used to shortcomings forum software. :P
Eric

Postby Cloudy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Quite an intuitive system you got there.
However I don't have a clue how this could be done.
As always I don't know what's coming in the next version, although some info leaked through about changing the engine.

Well install "the Bat!" and see how it works :lol:

to show it to the people who don't use/know the Bat! this is how a new mail window looks when nothing is entered (note that the icons used are NOT the default but a minimal theme I once installed and never removed).

Now I enter the recipients email address and a subject, I just the TAB key to move from the "to" form to the "subject" and then to the message body, as you can see the cursor is automatically placed after the salutation and above the signature so you just start to type your message and hit "SEND".

and remember this is default behavior so you don't need to set anything although you CAN change the templates but they seem to look more difficult then the ones used by PocoMail.

I like the idea behind it, but adding this to Barca is quite something else.

Well I guess it depends on the "target audience" they have and I assume it's a more "techy" audience since most others will use the free Windows Mail or Outlook Express software ?

The question remains however for Barca to know when to use the personal signature or the other.
Interesting, although programming that bit isn't so easy IMO.

Well my idea was more simple :lol: just the first run wizard (can be changed later in the options) sets the program into "Corporate" or "Private" mode.
Corporate mode then always uses the corporate settings (different style of salutation and email for example, including a disclaimer like yours that the email is "eyes-only" and only for the intended recipient).
Private mode then always uses the private (home) settings with a less formal salutation and a less formal signature (like name, reply email and something like "Best Regards" or something like that.

Off-course your idea is even better (IMHO) but that would require a setting in the contacts list (something like : This contact is a Corporate or Private contact) where the style/theme for the email (corporate or private) is selected depending on that setting.

Indeed and on the other hand it's more polite to the one you're sending your mail.

True, but it all depends on the person you are sending the email to and your relationship with them.

for example, a mail to YOU or someone from PocoSystems comming from me would probably start with "Hello Eric," or "Dear Madam/Sir," and end with "Best Regards, Patrick" or even "Highest Regards Patrick"

But a mail to my cousin or a close friend could start with "Hey Old Fart" and end with "Greetz Patrick" or as my Dutch friends would use "Mzzls"

But off-course these are all just minor things that might not add much value to the software but it would be a nice feature (just IMHO).

Quite some brainstorming and you've found yet another combination for it all.
It's just some suggestions we're posting here, so what the new version will bring us remains to be seen.

Yes, just all suggestions but it would be great to see some of these things added to future versions. Depending on how the developers at PocoSystems feel about these propositions.

But I guess that if they want to stay ahead of some of the popular free (as free beer) email clients they need to keep improving the software (keep adding good quality features and make the software as good and stable as possible since I've said it before I hate it when my email client is unstable).

Same as you I prefer vBulletin, the one Zita uses.
In time however you get used to shortcomings forum software.

Yes, I remember when we switched from phpBB to vBulletin a lot of the other moderators had negative feedback on it (since they were used to phpBB) but after a while they got used to it.

I also deleted spam on phpBB and it was a LOT harder then on vBulletin (specially of you have the 1-click-ban&delete function installed that bans the spammer and deletes all of their posts).
Barca Pro 2.8 | PocoMail 4.8 | myInfoToGo 2.1

"Imagination is more important then knowledge" --Albert Einstein
Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:00 am

Cloudy wrote:Well install "the Bat!" and see how it works :lol:
Shoot, I removed it some time ago. :lol:
Didn't want to pay the upgrade price yet again.
and remember this is default behavior so you don't need to set anything although you CAN change the templates but they seem to look more difficult then the ones used by PocoMail.
I remember, but I can't remember what it does if there's more then one recipient. :?
Well I guess it depends on the "target audience" they have and I assume it's a more "techy" audience since most others will use the free Windows Mail or Outlook Express software ?
I know TB is quite complicated in setting it up to your liking and it's more for high senders.
On the other hand PSI wants to keep it as simple as possible. Adding too much will complicate things, so it must be integrated in a user friendly way. :)
Well my idea was more simple :lol: just the first run wizard (can be changed later in the options) sets the program into "Corporate" or "Private" mode.
I'm not yet convinced about the idea. :lol:
Off-course your idea is even better (IMHO) but that would require a setting in the contacts list (something like : This contact is a Corporate or Private contact) where the style/theme for the email (corporate or private) is selected depending on that setting.
I wouldn't make it so difficult, but then I'm no program writer.
Perhaps in Contacts some extra fields could be added, like language (use of dictionary), a dropdown window on how to address that person/company, all in relation with those variables we talked about before.

The person's name can however be changed to your liking once selected from the dropdown window. 8)
    - title + firstname + name
    - firstname
    - title + name
    - or change it
True, but it all depends on the person you are sending the email to and your relationship with them.
Indeed, so that's why you've to define it in Contacts. :)
for example, a mail to YOU or someone from PocoSystems comming from me would probably start with "Hello Eric," or "Dear Madam/Sir," and end with "Best Regards, Patrick" or even "Highest Regards Patrick"

But a mail to my cousin or a close friend could start with "Hey Old Fart" and end with "Greetz Patrick" or as my Dutch friends would use "Mzzls"
That's why IMO it has to defined in Contacts. I don't think corporate or private will work.
I could easily send a message to a supplier with a personal format, but that's because I know that person since quite some time.
But off-course these are all just minor things that might not add much value to the software but it would be a nice feature (just IMHO).
Not minor things IMHO, because the way you address people says a lot about you or your company.
It's a very nice enhancement which would certainly make it a lot easier to compose mails to your contacts without having to think about how to compose your beginning and end. 8)
Yes, just all suggestions but it would be great to see some of these things added to future versions. Depending on how the developers at PocoSystems feel about these propositions.
We'll have to wait until the beta starts again, so we'll know first hand which way PSI wants to go.
But I guess that if they want to stay ahead of some of the popular free (as free beer) email clients they need to keep improving the software (keep adding good quality features and make the software as good and stable as possible since I've said it before I hate it when my email client is unstable).
They'll keep improving the software, but not at the pace some competitors are doing it.
I like new versions, but too many new builds doesn't give a good impression too. For me Barca Pro is very stable on Vista and XP and does what it's supposed to do. :D
That doesn't mean it's bug free.
Oh well, I'm eager to see what's coming. :lol:
Yes, I remember when we switched from phpBB to vBulletin a lot of the other moderators had negative feedback on it (since they were used to phpBB) but after a while they got used to it.
That's because they needed to learn how to work with it. Once you get to know how it works, it's great.
I also deleted spam on phpBB and it was a LOT harder then on vBulletin (specially of you have the 1-click-ban&delete function installed that bans the spammer and deletes all of their posts).
Don't talk about spammers. Already deleted enough topics about new spam members. :evil:
Eric

Postby Cloudy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 pm

I remember, but I can't remember what it does if there's more then one recipient.

I've never send a mail to more then 2 recipient so I wouldn't know eighter, but I guess the salutation can be made dynamic ?

I know TB is quite complicated in setting it up to your liking and it's more for high senders.
On the other hand PSI wants to keep it as simple as possible. Adding too much will complicate things, so it must be integrated in a user friendly way.

Yes, I agree added functions need to be easy to work with.

I wouldn't make it so difficult, but then I'm no program writer.
Perhaps in Contacts some extra fields could be added, like language (use of dictionary), a dropdown window on how to address that person/company, all in relation with those variables we talked about before.

The person's name can however be changed to your liking once selected from the dropdown window.
- title + firstname + name
- firstname
- title + name
- or change it

That's also a good idea.

That's why IMO it has to defined in Contacts. I don't think corporate or private will work.
I could easily send a message to a supplier with a personal format, but that's because I know that person since quite some time.

Well I don't work in an office so I don't know that much about email sending behavior in corporate situations but you might be right.

Not minor things IMHO, because the way you address people says a lot about you or your company.
It's a very nice enhancement which would certainly make it a lot easier to compose mails to your contacts without having to think about how to compose your beginning and end.

Yes it's sometimes hard to find the right way to end a message so if it's done by default in the software you don't need to bother with that (good point).

We'll have to wait until the beta starts again, so we'll know first hand which way PSI wants to go.

Yeah, I guess all we can do is suggest stuff and discuss about it and wait for PSI to see what they do with the input.

That doesn't mean it's bug free.
Oh well, I'm eager to see what's coming.

Well at least it seems to be more stable the the Bat! however I'm not 100% happy with the SPAM-Filter. I too many "good" mails are classified as spam (but I guess the filter still needs to "learn" what's good and what's bad).

But on Vista it seems to be more stable indeed, only downside is that it's harder to set as the default mail program in Vista (but that's with all email clients in Vista).

And I'm also eager to see the next versions.

Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Cloudy wrote:Well at least it seems to be more stable the the Bat! however I'm not 100% happy with the SPAM-Filter. I too many "good" mails are classified as spam (but I guess the filter still needs to "learn" what's good and what's bad).
Some do have success with the spam filter, others don't. I guess it depends on the messages you're receiving. :?
Personally I don't use the spam filter anymore, as well as Kaspersky's spam filter.

I just have my filters, so messages are allowed from those senders.
The rest goes to Junk. :)
But on Vista it seems to be more stable indeed, only downside is that it's harder to set as the default mail program in Vista (but that's with all email clients in Vista).
Maybe you missed it.
See MAILTO fix (setting Pocomail/Barca as default email program).
I do agree it's a bit difficult to set it as default. Maybe that will change with Windows 7. :roll:
And I'm also eager to see the next versions.
Aren't we all. :lol:

Fijn weekend nog en tot binnenkort. ;)
Eric

Postby Cloudy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Eric wrote:Maybe you missed it.
See MAILTO fix (setting Pocomail/Barca as default email program).
I do agree it's a bit difficult to set it as default. Maybe that will change with Windows 7.

I doubt that, anyway I did it a bit diffrently :

1. I started it as Administrator and selected the option to set it as the default program

2. I closed barca and started as normal user again

3. That didn't fix it completely so I opened the "Standaardprogramma's" I guess that's "Default Programs in the English version of Vista) and set Barca the default for all options (only 1 was selected after doing 1 and 2).

so it's not that hard but not completely user friendly (or newbie friendly).

Eric wrote:Fijn weekend nog en tot binnenkort. ;)

Jij begint er wel vroeg aan zeg :lol:
Maar goed, jij ook een prettig weekend !

Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:39 am

Cloudy wrote:so it's not that hard but not completely user friendly (or newbie friendly).
Agreed, although you've that tool too to do it for you. :)
Jij begint er wel vroeg aan zeg :lol:
Maar goed, jij ook een prettig weekend !
Altijd vroeg bij, trouwens morgen laatste werkdag (weinig tijd om online te zijn). Opkuisen dus en daarna eindelijk vakantie. :lol:
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To