[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Calender Options

Calender Options

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Calender Options

Postby tuanton » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:41 am

In Calender there is a list of "Categories" with colours to identify different types of activity. Is it possible to change the name of these categories from those shown in the drop down menu ?
The more I know, the less I understand
(Eagles)
tuanton
Drop-in Visitor

Postby tuanton » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:41 pm

nudge........ yes or no !!!
(Eagles)
tuanton
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Cloudy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 pm

tuanton wrote:nudge........ yes or no !!!

I don't know. I also tried to find this but was unable to find the settings so I guess not (but not 100% certain).

Anyway, don't be too inpatient, I understand you want a quick answer but this is a "users" forum so it might take some time before you get an answer.

It's possible that some members are not visiting the forums daily (or they are on vacation).

What you can do is set the "Notify me when a reply is posted" option (just check the checkbox and hit submit when you post or reply or look for an option to set the thread as "favorite").

I've been on forums where most question are answered in less then 4 hours (mostly even within the hour) and some where it takes 4 days or more.

But don't worry, if someone knows the answer (like Thomas from PSI) they will try to answer your question as good as possible.
Barca Pro 2.8 | PocoMail 4.8 | myInfoToGo 2.1

"Imagination is more important then knowledge" --Albert Einstein
Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Postby tuanton » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 am

Thanks, and I will bide my time. Tomas has always been very good and I have been spoilt by quick responses previously.
Thanks again. :)
(Eagles)
tuanton
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Calender Options

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am

tuanton wrote:Is it possible to change the name of these categories from those shown in the drop down menu ?
At present it's not possible to change those categories, nor the color, nor the names. :?
Eric

Postby Cloudy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Then let's hope they add it to their feature/whish list for future versions.

Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 am

Cloudy wrote:Then let's hope they add it to their feature/whish list for future versions.
Already noted by PSI. :)
Eric

Postby tuanton » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:25 pm

OK thanks for the final response all.....
Agree, really be useful to be able to change. Guess its a question of priorities against other things that need doing, but most other Agenda type software that I have see/and used, its a pretty basic option.
(Eagles)
tuanton
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Cloudy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:00 am

tuanton wrote:but most other Agenda type software that I have see/and used, its a pretty basic option.

Yeah, I guess it's almost default behavior for those kind of tools to allow changing of the colors and names.

It's almost like they overlooked the feature.

Cloudy
Frequent Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To