[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Message Title Bar strangeness

Message Title Bar strangeness

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Message Title Bar strangeness

Postby jbuk » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:26 am

This has just come to my notice after many years of using PM.
When using the Message Title Bar option in Advanced Message Options the subject is shown as well as who the message is from.

This is correctly displayed except in the Sent Folder where the From address is still shown. Not really relevant in the sent folder unless it is a reply or forward. But in all cases the address, where shown, is the To address not the From address.
The From address should in all cases be my address as the sender.
Occasionally no From address is quoted and this is usually in a new message with no quotes or forwards.
In other words I send an email To someone and what shows up in the Title Bar is that it is From the intended recipient.

Is this just me or have I stumbled across a minor bug in the Sent folder.
jbuk
Resident Poster

Postby mcrain » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:18 pm

I see what you mean. I never noticed before. Seems the word 'from' should be changed to 'to' when the current folder is the Sent folder
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby Fueler » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 pm

That explains why my eyes cross in that folder. Now I know.
Well, at least it looks like an easy fix. Bet they wish all that we ask for/about were that obvious and simple. :D
Fueler
Frequent Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To