[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Will PocaMail merge and work with Norton Internet Security 2

Will PocaMail merge and work with Norton Internet Security 2

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Will PocaMail merge and work with Norton Internet Security 2

Postby doitk » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:23 am

I have three machines in my house. Two PC's and a notebook. All have Norton Internet Security 2006. I have downloaded PocaMail 4.5 and like what I see, but I see no way to utilize the Norton for SPAM. Is the a way to utilize Norton or would I need some other SPAM filter?

~ Moved from PocoMail ... Eric ~
Doit L. Koppler
doitk@dkoppler.com
doitk
New Arrival

Re: Will PocaMail merge and work with Norton Internet Securi

Postby Eric » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:20 pm

Hi Doit & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
doitk wrote:I have three machines in my house. Two PC's and a notebook. All have Norton Internet Security 2006. I have downloaded PocaMail 4.5 and like what I see, but I see no way to utilize the Norton for SPAM. Is the a way to utilize Norton or would I need some other SPAM filter?
Have a look at How To "Integrate Norton AntiSpam with Poco Mail 3.2.
Is the a way to utilize Norton or would I need some other SPAM filter?
It's been a while since I used Norton, so I don't know if it's possible, since a lot has changed since then.
You could also use Poco's built-in spamfilter or a 3rd party spamfilter like K9, Spamihilator, PopFile, SpamPal, Spam Terrier or any other one you like.

Hope that helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby judithara » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 pm

How do I renew subscription for Norton on my multiple computers?
I bought the Norton Internet Security 2007 that includes Antivirus, and it protects up to 3 PCs. I installed it, and now its been a year and my subscription has run out. I renewed it (paid for subscription) on one of my computers, shouldn't that work for my other computers as well? Or do I have to pay for them individually?
Last edited by judithara on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
judithara

Postby Eric » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Hi judithara & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
judithara wrote:How do I renew subscription for Norton on my multiple computers??
Just renew your subscription for those 3 PC's.
However 2007 is an old version :shock:, so better use the latest release.
If you received the license key, insert them onto the other computers as well. If it doesn't work, it means you bought a renewal for one PC. :?

You only pay for your license, so be careful to choose the right one.
If you did buy the right license, I suggest you get in touch with Symantec Support.

Maybe something went wrong.

Hope that helps. ;)
Eric

Return to Email Hall