[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Changing icons [Mod: Display skin's toolbar]

Changing icons [Mod: Display skin's toolbar]

Discussion related to appearance modifications

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Changing icons [Mod: Display skin's toolbar]

Postby Johnwat » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:17 am

I can select different skins in the customise window and the colurs change but not the icons. The icons remain as the Pocomail default.

Could someone kindly tell me where I am going wrong?
Johnwat
New Arrival

Re: Changing icons

Postby Eric » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:55 am

Hi Johnwat & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Johnwat wrote:The icons remain as the Pocomail default.
Could someone kindly tell me where I am going wrong?
You can't change the color of the icons, but you can use skin's toolbar to display different icons.
Check 'Display skin's toolbar' in the same window where you selected your skin. :)
Eric

Postby Johnwat » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:14 pm

Thanks Eric

I didn't notice the 'Display skin's toolbar' checkbox! All is well now.
Johnwat
New Arrival

Reply:

Postby markakleive » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Hi, i am facing the same problem. Can you lease suggest another way of resolving this problem. Thanks!
markakleive
New Arrival

Re: Reply:

Postby Eric » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi markakleive & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
markakleive wrote:Hi, i am facing the same problem.
Which problem do you have?

Could you elaborate a bit more!

Do you mean you can't Check 'Display skin's toolbar' or is it something else?
:!: If the checkbox doesn't show, make sure you exclude Poco in Window Blinds or any other utility that allows Windows users to completely change the look and feel of the Windows interface by applying a new skin.

Other then this, I don't have a clue at present, so till later. ;)
Eric

Return to Skins and Customizations