[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - pdf attachment

pdf attachment

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

pdf attachment

Postby nkoss » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 am

I have successfully transferred all to my new Windows 7 (x64) installation. The only thing that doesn't work is dbl-clicking a pdf attachment. The window comes up warning me, etc but when I then click 'yes', nothing happens. All other file types work just fine and dbl-clicking a pdf file in Explorer brings up Acrobat Reader as expected....strange...thanks

PS: I can go to the attachment folder and dbl-click the file and it works properly, but that seems to be a bit of a hassle.
nkoss
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 am

What warning does it display :?:
Have you tried it with Foxit or PDF X-Change Viewer?
Does it give the same result?

Or perhaps it's Poco, which isn't ready yet for Win 7, so bugs may still be present. :!:
Eric

Postby nkoss » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:18 am

Eric wrote:What warning does it display :?:
Have you tried it with Foxit or PDF X-Change Viewer?
Does it give the same result?

Or perhaps it's Poco, which isn't ready yet for Win 7, so bugs may still be present. :!:

The warning is the same one that appears for any attachment that wants to start a program (like Winword or Acroreader, etc)

I will try Foxit and get back to you

Strange bug, but certainly possible

Thanks for the thoughts. I'll let you know about Foxit
nkoss
Poco Tourist

Postby nkoss » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm

It seems strange but Foxit works, so thanks for the tip...must be a bug, somewhere....
nkoss
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:54 am

nkoss wrote:It seems strange but Foxit works, so thanks for the tip...must be a bug, somewhere....
Good to hear.
I guess it must be a bug with Adobe. :?
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To