[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Leave on Server

Leave on Server

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Leave on Server

Postby adamwest » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:46 am

It has happened again. Barca suddenly decides that I don't really mean that I want to leave the messages on the server and begins to download ALL the messages. This fills my mailbox with ALL the old messages again all DATED today. It becomes a nightmare trying to sort through old messages and new messages to find the ones that are truely today. This is NUTS. Where is IMAP!!! REAL IMAP SUPPORT.
adamwest
Poco Tourist

Postby Enginer » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Whoa!

I don't know why old messages download; "Leave Messages on Server" isn't responsible. Al this does is not clear the message cache of messages older than a certain date. For example, if you are using an eMail handler at the office AND at home.

If you don't leave the messages on the server at least long enough for the second handler to get them, it will miss messages.
Enginer
New Arrival

Postby chrisretusn » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Are you clicking on Check?

Are these messages in your server Inbox?

Are you using Online folders for IMAP?
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Barca Help and How-To