[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Email does not recognise Email server

Email does not recognise Email server

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Email does not recognise Email server

Postby Raafted » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 pm

HI all :D , I am a newbie to this Forum and the owner of the new Poco Email, I got this becasue I could only get Windows live to work as my email and to be very frank I do not like its layout or presentation, tried all the others Opera, Thunderbird ect ect, all had Compatibility issues regardless of what is says in various forums,all other attempts for a free Email programs to work with Windows 7 have failed so I decided to purchase Poco, I am using the latest version of Poco Email and operating windows 7.

The program seems to be working just great and have now got over the Subject box Issue :!: :!: and it now works. however I appear to have one more hurdle, I hope! when I am in a Web site and use their contact me button, I select their Email address and it comes up with an error stating that there is no link to my Email program.

how do we fix :?: .
Raafted
New Arrival

Postby luxor » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 am

See if this thread has the answer for you.
luxor
Resident Poster

Re Email Login from Web Page problem

Postby Raafted » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks Luxor,

I have tried all these remiedies on this Thread and still no luck! does anyone know when Poco is going to issue a new version to fix several problems including this one, it is still very frustrating, however I do like the program and at this time it is only a little inconvenient. Hoping that the programmers can fix permantly!
Raafted
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:06 pm

The upcoming update shall be mostly bug-fixing, and this is one of the fixes that must be included in my book. (I'll be certainly making all in my powers for that.) Unfortunately when exactly the next update might be out is not clear yet.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Re Email fixes

Postby Raafted » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Thanks agin Tomas,

As You, I await the fixes to the problems, will have to live with it in the mean time. Thanks for your help.
Raafted
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To