[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pre-purchase questions

Pre-purchase questions

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pre-purchase questions

Postby Poconut » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:12 pm

First off, I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum. Feel free to move it.

Is there any size limitation for the folder that you store messages in?

I see Poco is at 4.8. If I were to purchase now, would I be charged for the 5.0 version?

Regards,

Poconut
~Poconut~
Poconut
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Pre-purchase questions

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:15 am

Hi Poconut & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Poconut wrote:First off, I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum. Feel free to move it.
No problem, you posted it in the right section.
Is there any size limitation for the folder that you store messages in?
No limitation, although it would be better to store very old messages somewhere else.
I see Poco is at 4.8. If I were to purchase now, would I be charged for the 5.0 version?
You'll only will have to pay a small upgrade fee.
You can always test the new upgrade to know if it fits your needs prior to paying for the upgrade. No need to remove the previous version.

Hope that helps. ;)
Eric

Postby Poconut » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:30 am

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the prompt response. I will d/l and give it a whirl.
~Poconut~
Poconut
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 pm

You're welcome Poconut. ;)
Enjoy playing with it.
Eric

Return to General Discussion