[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Out of resources

Out of resources

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Out of resources

Postby pavol » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Last few weeks I am having a problem with Barca displaying message Out of Resources.
Sometimes I am getting also an error "Not Enough Storage is Available to Process this Command"

I am running Windows XP professional, standalone workstation, 4GB physical memory.

Anybody facing similar issues?

Thx.

P.
pavol
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Out of resources

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 am

Hi pavol & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
pavol wrote:Last few weeks I am having a problem with Barca displaying message Out of Resources.
Sometimes I am getting also an error "Not Enough Storage is Available to Process this Command"
Never saw that one before.

:!: Could you please email Support (Help > Email Support), so they can investigate it further?
Include all necessary information.

Sorry for not being able to help you further. :wink:
Eric

Issue can be reproduced

Postby pavol » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:24 am

... 2 support requests are opened, I think that I am able to reproduce the problem on my machine...

P.
pavol
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Issue can be reproduced

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 pm

pavol wrote:... 2 support requests are opened, I think that I am able to reproduce the problem on my machine...
Thanks pavol. ;)

Hope they'll be able to sort it out.
Eric

Postby robin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:39 am

I'm not sure, however, that this is actually a Poco (or Barca) problem - I have seem similar problems on other applications and it seems to be the workstation that is the cause - but I'm not sure why. The one that I have seen this with is running Outlook on Exchange - but the whole machine is very slow - maybe a disc problem? Not sure.
robin

Postby pavol » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm

robin wrote:I'm not sure, however, that this is actually a Poco (or Barca) problem - I have seem similar problems on other applications and it seems to be the workstation that is the cause - but I'm not sure why. The one that I have seen this with is running Outlook on Exchange - but the whole machine is very slow - maybe a disc problem? Not sure.

I am not seeing the problem with other applications in general, exemption is Skype where the problem manifested once.
However I am able to reproduce the problem in Barca.
Obviously any help is more than appreciated, since e-mail is a communication tool #1, so any flaws in the mail client are hard to tolerate.
pavol
Drop-in Visitor

Potential cure

Postby pavol » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:26 am

http://winhlp.com/node/40

Setting this parameter seems to help - I will report on it later

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
\SYSTEM
\CurrentControlSet
\Services
\LanmanServer
\Parameters