[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Windows 7, PocoMail and the not-so preview window...

Windows 7, PocoMail and the not-so preview window...

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Windows 7, PocoMail and the not-so preview window...

Postby anotherhappypocouser » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi,

I've used Poco for quite a few years and love it still... but there's one thing bugging me... the preview window. When I check for new mail, a preview window pops up a list that I should be able to select to delete items (if checked), or that is the way it worked on XP and Vista. Now, on Windows 7 (32bit), the checkboxes are gone. How do I get them back please? (I can Control select various items, then right click-Delete... but that's kind of a pain in the back side. (I like the checkboxes!))

Another thing about the preview window... more times than not, when I click on the X on the upper right side of the window to close it, the whole program (Poco) goes back in the Z order to what is usually Opera running behind it. Any fixes for this one too?
anotherhappypocouser
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 am

Is this the View Mail on Server window? Or email console?

Don't remember other reports about that, generally I'd suggest in such case to set the program compatibility back to Windows XP:
right-click on Pocomail icon, choose Properties, and in Compatibility tab set it to Windows XP.

Another possibility is graphics card driver update, if update is available.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby anotherhappypocouser » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:31 pm

It's Email Console... sorry.

Drivers are current but still don't see a change after setting Poco to XP compatibility mode.
anotherhappypocouser
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To