[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Could not make purchase of Poco Mail

Could not make purchase of Poco Mail

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Could not make purchase of Poco Mail

Postby Poconut » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:16 am

Hello,

I filled in the personal info and gave card# and clicked next and the window I got, I couldn't tell whether the transaction went through or what it was doing. I called my bank and they said there wasn't any purchase. Can I make the order over the phone?
~Poconut~
Poconut
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:59 am

Not by phone, but please check here for other payment methods.

Hope you'll succeed, so good luck & have a fine weekend. ;)
Eric

Return to General Discussion