[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Is PocoMail still supported?

Is PocoMail still supported?

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Is PocoMail still supported?

Postby treigel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:14 am

Is there still support for PocoMail? After several weeks I've seen no response to my last two trouble tickets after the automated "we received it" message.

Terry
treigel
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Is PocoMail still supported?

Postby Eric » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 am

Hi Terry,
treigel wrote:Is there still support for PocoMail?
Yes there is. :)
After several weeks I've seen no response to my last two trouble tickets after the automated "we received it" message.
That's unfortunate. :?
I'm sure Tomas will respond as soon as he can.
Don't know if he's on vacation or doing something else.

Maybe we can help, so please post your problem. :wink:
Eric

Postby treigel » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:05 am

Thanks, Eric,

Still no response from Tomas, but I've found a thread one of the issues - mail-to links in my browsers fail to open a New message in PocoMail. I tried the solution offered there, which doesn't work, so I have posted a query in that thread.

The other is more obscure - I'll start a new thread on that one.

Terry
treigel
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 am

treigel wrote:Thanks, Eric,

Still no response from Tomas
You're welcome Terry. ;)
I've sent an email to Tomas, so I hope he'll respond soon.
but I've found a thread one of the issues - mail-to links in my browsers fail to open a New message in PocoMail. I tried the solution offered there, which doesn't work, so I have posted a query in that thread.
Perhaps those posters can help you better about modifying the registry.
The other is more obscure - I'll start a new thread on that one.
Ok, let's see what we can do about it. :)
Eric

Postby Tomas » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm sorry for the delay.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby merlincorp » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 pm

treigel wrote:Is there still support for PocoMail? After several weeks I've seen no response to my last two trouble tickets after the automated "we received it" message.
Terry

I have had no response to 3 emails sent to pocosupport over the past month. The online Poco Systems Helpdesk doesn't work either - any request submitted results in an error message ... Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/support/helpspot/lib/class.notify.php on line 66.

Interestingly, a post I made today titled "Has Pocomail gone bust?" was deleted within an hour - so SOMEBODY is still monitoring the forum! A pity nobody seems interested in providing support.

Adrian
Adrian Jones - Warrington, England
"Since light travels faster than sound - many people seem bright until they speak!"
merlincorp
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi Adrian,
merlincorp wrote:Interestingly, a post I made today titled "Has Pocomail gone bust?" was deleted within an hour - so SOMEBODY is still monitoring the forum!
:!: I deleted that post, since it was almost a duplicate from your previous post.
A pity nobody seems interested in providing support.
We still provide support within the range of our possibilities.

It's up to Slaven to provide more insight where the future of Poco/Barca lies.
Until then we wait. ;)
Eric

Postby merlincorp » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 am

Eric wrote:We still provide support within the range of our possibilities.

It's up to Slaven to provide more insight where the future of Poco/Barca lies.
Until then we wait. ;)

Hi Eric, well with a broken support form on the Poco website and no response to emails sent ... what ARE we supposed to think?

Since you say above that you DO still provide support - can you tell me how I may receive some? Can I have a support email address that will actually get a response?

Thanks
Adrian
Adrian Jones - Warrington, England
"Since light travels faster than sound - many people seem bright until they speak!"
merlincorp
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:00 am

merlincorp wrote:Hi Eric, well with a broken support form on the Poco website and no response to emails sent ... what ARE we supposed to think?
I don't know Adrian. :roll:
We're still in touch with Slaven, so there's still someone active.
Since you say above that you DO still provide support - can you tell me how I may receive some? Can I have a support email address that will actually get a response?
If it's something I can help you with then of course you'll get a response.
Send it to eborght AT telenet.be

Have a nice weekend. ;)
Eric

Return to General Discussion