[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Where have you been ??

Where have you been ??

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Where have you been ??

Postby jbuk » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:34 am

Good to have the forum back again.
What went wrong, is anybody in the know going to share this information ??
jbuk
Resident Poster

Postby luxor » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am

Don't know what's been wrong but getting onto the forums has been a bit hit and miss the last week or so. Lots of errors have been keeping me out. I guess it's been the same for you.
luxor
Resident Poster

Postby robin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:25 am

I understand that Slaven has had server problems. Glad that it seems to be working again.
robin

Postby jbuk » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:07 am

Hmmm. The error I was getting suggested that the hosting server had run out of disk space.
Glad its back though.
I thought it was perhaps the beginning of the end since there has been no sign of any updates for ages.
jbuk
Resident Poster

Postby ente » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:37 am

jbuk wrote:Glad its back though.

It's a real xmas gift, to have the forum running again!

From Slaven I got the following message:

Thank you for your support request but unfortunately we cannot process it yet!

We have a new support system in place to make sure you get helped as quickly as possible so the old support email address is no longer used. Just visit our new helpdesk at

http://www.pocosystems.com/support/?pg=request

and resubmit your question there. The good news is that with the new system we can assist you faster.

I hope that there will be soon another good news, something which reads like Poco 5.0, or at least a modest update

ente
ente
Resident Poster

Postby ente » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:03 am

ente wrote: or at least a modest update

ente

the most modest would be a correct date and a blinking character indicating that you are on the subject line for W7 users...
ente
ente
Resident Poster

Postby ente » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 am

ente wrote: or at least a modest update

ente

the most modest would be a correct date and a blinking character indicating that you are on the subject line for W7 users...
ente
ente
Resident Poster

Return to General Discussion