[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - To Eric and family...

To Eric and family...

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

To Eric and family...

Postby Penintel56 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks for your help on every subject!
Thanks for your friendly wishes, but I did not keep your address because I did not know your name and not identify you!
But I was very moved, and wish your wife, children and yourself all the best for the Year to come
Bloavez mad (in Bretone!) d'an holl!
Pierre
:)
Pierre
Penintel56
Poco Tourist

Re: To Eric and family...

Postby Eric » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:20 am

My pleasure helping you with it Pierre. :wink:

Thanks for you wishes to us.
Enjoy the holidays & all the best to you & your family. :D

To all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year to come. 8)
Eric

Return to General Discussion