[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Once again I have to re-register.

Once again I have to re-register.

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Once again I have to re-register.

Postby IanM » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Please, will someone try to sort this out, I have lost count of the times I have registered and then every one of them has been removed or deleted or whatever. Its getting very wearisome all this re- registering.

I am not a spammer and I defy anyone to say that I am.

This time I am using for my username = IanM =, I cant give my password for obvious reasons.

Please, please fix whatever is causing this.
Thank you.
Ian
IanM
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Once again I have to re-register.

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:31 am

Hi Ian & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
IanM wrote:Please, will someone try to sort this out, I have lost count of the times I have registered and then every one of them has been removed or deleted or whatever. Its getting very wearisome all this re- registering.
Your account is safe for the moment.
Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing.
Due to spammer attacks we deleted accounts and sometimes a member gets deleted by mistake.
Already happened twice to me. :?
You're not a spammer, that's for sure.
This time I am using for my username = IanM =, I cant give my password for obvious reasons.

Slaven is looking into it to stop those spammer attacks.

My apologies for the inconvenience it's causing you. ;)
Eric

Postby IanM » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:51 am

Many thanks Eric, I really appreciate your assistance.
Thank you.
Ian
IanM
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:10 am

You're welcome Ian. ;)
Eric

Postby blakelyg » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 am

Eric wrote:Slaven is looking into it to stop those spammer attacks.

My apologies for the inconvenience it's causing you. ;)

Hey Eric there was a post yesterday that someone made that indicated they had sent an email to Slaven to log on and provide info (paraphrasing of course). Your reply here seems to indicate that you have been in touch with Slaven. Can you provide any details - confidentiality maintained of course - about planned upgrades, or whether he will be logging on here and posting something (or on the Pocosystems web site).

That would no doubt cause a lot of activity for sure.

Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

Gord
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby robin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 am

That was me, Ian, and I apologise.

IanM wrote:Please, will someone try to sort this out, I have lost count of the times I have registered and then every one of them has been removed or deleted or whatever. Its getting very wearisome all this re- registering.

robin

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 am

blakelyg wrote:Hey Eric there was a post yesterday that someone made that indicated they had sent an email to Slaven to log on and provide info (paraphrasing of course). Your reply here seems to indicate that you have been in touch with Slaven.
Indeed Gord, we've been in touch with Slaven about the recent spamming problem. :D
Can you provide any details - confidentiality maintained of course - about planned upgrades, or whether he will be logging on here and posting something (or on the Pocosystems web site).

That would no doubt cause a lot of activity for sure.
All I can say is that Slaven will be investigating the spamming problem on this board and eventually provide a solution to eliminate most of those automated spammers. :)

As for the planned upgrades, we didn't discuss that matter.
Nor will I urge him to do so.
We'll see when it comes. :wink:
Eric

Postby IanM » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

robin wrote:That was me, Ian, and I apologise.

Thats OK Robin, we all make mistakes, none more than myself, I can tell you that I am very much relieved that its fixed.

I really like this forum, and of all the email programs I have tried over the years PocoMail is = for me = the best.

And I also want to offer my gratitude and thanks for the work you mods etc are doing.
Thank you.
Ian
IanM
Drop-in Visitor

Return to General Discussion