[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Problem receiving attachments

Problem receiving attachments

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Problem receiving attachments

Postby Braceface2007 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi guys,
So, for the last month or so i`ve been experiencing a problem with the attached files that others send me. First i though it was a particular sender problem, but now nearly 99% of all the attachments i receive arrive broken, it says "file is broken or unreadable" and i see them in .txt format when previewing attachments in Pocomail.
I also thought i might have a virus, reinstalled the OS, but the problem didn`t disappear. Also, wanted to say that using other mail systems i receive the attachments ok, after that i came to the conclusion it might be the program Pocomail that is giving me that problem. Is there any solution or anybody else experienced the same problem?
I use Win7 OS, Pocomail 4.1 if its revelant somehow.
Regards.
Braceface2007
New Arrival

Re: Problem receiving attachments

Postby GaryT » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem I was wondering if you got a workaround.

thank you,

Gary
GaryT
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To