[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - I have lost the cc/bcc/subject entry lines [Mod: Resolved]

I have lost the cc/bcc/subject entry lines [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

I have lost the cc/bcc/subject entry lines [Mod: Resolved]

Postby erinrac » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:59 am

HI

have been a persistent fan of Pocomail for many years - and am happy to live with W7 quirks (eg the cursor not appearing on the subject line)

yesterday I have either deactivated or otherwise lost all the lines from the header tab except the To line

any ideas?

everything seems to be working, and I have found more features in Pocomail then I knew existed, just can't seem to find these other crucial (for new mail (not replies)) lines to complete

thanks
Jan
erinrac
New Arrival

Re: I have lost the cc/bcc/subject entry lines

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:11 am

Hi Jan and welcome to Poco Forums, :)
erinrac wrote:HI

have been a persistent fan of Pocomail for many years - and am happy to live with W7 quirks (eg the cursor not appearing on the subject line)
Yep, I do experience the same thing here. :?
yesterday I have either deactivated or otherwise lost all the lines from the header tab except the To line
Open a new mail and select View on your right. Check the box before those fields, so they do show up. :)
everything seems to be working, and I have found more features in Pocomail then I knew existed, just can't seem to find these other crucial (for new mail (not replies)) lines to complete
There's still a lot to discover of which you never read or heard about.
Explore the forum to find those hidden features. ;)
Win 7 | KIS 2012 | SUPERAntispyware | SandBoxie | ShadowProtect
Browsers: Opera & IE | Barca Pro | SnagIt
Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products & Web Sites
Eric
Resident Poster

Postby erinrac » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:39 am

sincere thanks- yep, that cured my problem
Jan
erinrac
New Arrival