[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Forwarding Mail

Forwarding Mail

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Forwarding Mail

Postby Goody » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 pm

I would like to be able to send forwarded mail to just BCC addressees but Barca INSISTS that I include someone in the "to" field. What do I configure to get the send to take just the BCC fields??

Goody
Goody
Goody
Poco Tourist

Re: Forwarding Mail

Postby pairofhearts » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Send it to yourself!
.........and make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Postby Goody » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 pm

pairofhearts wrote:Send it to yourself!

Come now, there has to be a more "professional" option than that! I realize I can send it to myself, but surely there is some way to defeat the "requirement" to include a "to" address. As a suggestion, any field that is "x" out on the right of the "send" template is not required or mandated. Surely this is possible...Outlook does it, so does Thunderbird. Please don't tell me to go use one of those. I like Barca and am asking if there is an option to defeat the required "to" address.
Thank you very much... :roll:
Goody
Goody
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Goody wrote:
pairofhearts wrote:Send it to yourself!

Come now, there has to be a more "professional" option than that! I realize I can send it to myself, but surely there is some way to defeat the "requirement" to include a "to" address. As a suggestion, any field that is "x" out on the right of the "send" template is not required or mandated. Surely this is possible...Outlook does it, so does Thunderbird. Please don't tell me to go use one of those. I like Barca and am asking if there is an option to defeat the required "to" address.
Thank you very much... :roll:
You'll need to insert something in the To: field, otherwise it won't work.
pairofhearts suggestion is a good one, although you can use whatever you want.
Another option is to insert your email addresses in the To: field, but set the option to split when sending. :D
AFAIK I think you can't insert a large quantity into the BCC: field, but I could be wrong. :roll:
Win 7 | KIS 2012 | SUPERAntispyware | SandBoxie | ShadowProtect
Browsers: Opera & IE | Barca Pro | SnagIt
Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products & Web Sites
Eric
Resident Poster

Return to Barca Help and How-To