[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Is anyone there

Is anyone there

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Is anyone there

Postby blakelyg » Mon May 09, 2011 8:43 am

I had a question that I was going to ask of sales. I hot the contact button (left side of main page) and a page opens up but there is nothing on it (blank), and it makes no difference what browser is being used. Has anyone else had issues of this nature?

Gord
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Re: Is anyone there

Postby chrisretusn » Mon May 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Just tried and got the same result.
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Postby blakelyg » Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 am

chrisretusn wrote:Just tried and got the same result.

Hmm interesting. I tried the help desk and could not access it either (Apparently they use Zend and the optimizer has not been installed). I wanted to update to Barca Pro and went to the Sales and tried to see if what discount I qualified for. Said could not access the specific license key. It is almost like the whole site has been reinstalled after a hack or something. Either that or there is no longer any support or sales taking place (which appears to be not the case - see comments below). Maybe one of the forum Admins (Tomas, Eric or someone) could provide some information.

What has happened to the contact page, the upgrade page and the helpdesk (guess it asks if there is indeed support being offered through the help desk)?

I know that you can go through to BMT (reseller) but that is about it (oh yes and access the forums). History also works.
--
Gord
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby bareges » Wed May 11, 2011 3:49 am

Unfortunately as many have said but for the presence of Robin, Tomas and Eric beavering away to help us all Slaven and his crew are conspicuous by their absence which I suppose isn't a very good sign look to the future. I realise and accept that a single piece of software cannot be the corporate staff of life but it would be nice to be told/advised of what is happening and what is or is not likely to happen so that we can all get on with our lives (emaill clients!!) as well as PSI!!
Kind Regards
Charles
bareges
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 am

Unfortunately I don't have a clue either.
I do share your concerns about the future of this email client, but until someone from PSI responds, there's not much I or anyone else can do. :(
I really hope Slaven will take action, so we're no longer left in the dark.
Win 7 | KIS 2012 | SUPERAntispyware | SandBoxie | ShadowProtect
Browsers: Opera & IE | Barca Pro | SnagIt
Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products & Web Sites
Eric
Resident Poster

Postby newfenix » Sat May 14, 2011 9:41 pm

I can only echo the question.

I have been a Poco user for many years. I recently had problems importing old mail into a newly installed version following a PC crash. Posts I have made to the help forum just don't appear and it looks like nothing later than mid April has been posted.

David
newfenix
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion