[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Removing Message-ID from PocoMail PE

Removing Message-ID from PocoMail PE

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Removing Message-ID from PocoMail PE

Postby chedxb » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:34 am

Hi,

I am using PocoMail PE for the last couple of days, and I have a small problem. (PocoMail PE 3.03 (1780) - EVALUATION VERSION)

I would like to remove "Message-ID" from the mails I send.

Any option or script?

Thx,

Chedxb
chedxb
New Arrival

Postby robin » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:40 pm

Why would you want to do that?

The information is used to enable threading of messages and in-reply-to's.
robin

Postby chedxb » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:19 pm

Hi,

I use my customers' computers to access my mails and I dont want each of my customer to know others from message-ID info. Usually, domain details appear in the message-ID.

Any solution?

Thx,

Chedxb
chedxb
New Arrival

Postby robin » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:47 am

I haven't but someone else might...
robin

Postby Tomas » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:32 am

It might be accomplishable by Pocoscript.

There already exists messageid.poc script that "This script will add the Message-ID header to the message; to be used on Outgoing messages." Deleting shall be nearly the same thing. Though, the script is only accessible to registered users.
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To