[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Good bye Barca !

Good bye Barca !

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Good bye Barca !

Postby MonBidoux » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 am

The wait has been wait too long...

In the internet world, one year that goes by is like 10 years in the real world.

Have recently purchased Outlook 2010 and there's no looking back (that's almost 3 Barca's worth in money).
Wonder how many have done the same?
Too bad. Barca really had my hopes set up way high. :(

Many thanks to Eric and Tomas for their patient and generous help here. :)
MonBidoux
Poco Enthusiast

Re: Good bye Barca !

Postby blakelyg » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:04 am

That is too bad. All the best (keep in touch with a fellow Quebecer).

Been a long road and you have been a member for a long time now. Understand where you are coming from though. Enjoy the rest of the summer and Bonne chance!

Gord
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby MonBidoux » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 am

Thank you Gordie (if i can call you that way)!

The folks in the forum have always been A-1 and it is with much regret that i made this move.
But in the end, it was only a question of time...
Had been using Thunderbird for the last few years but a gift of Outlook 2010 was hard to refuse.

It seems that every time you find something good, it can't last too long.

How many times good things initially "Made in Québec" (or Canada) were sold to the States?

Was there pressure on PocoSystems to put dev to a halt? Who knows.

Time to go on...
MonBidoux
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 am

Sorry to hear, but I understand it completely.
Take care & perhaps we'll meet again. :wink:
Win 7 | KIS 2012 | SUPERAntispyware | SandBoxie | ShadowProtect
Browsers: Opera & IE | Barca Pro | SnagIt
Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products & Web Sites
Eric
Resident Poster

Postby MonBidoux » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 pm

You know... when you have a good program and an excellent support team (forum) like the one here (thumbs up!),
you don't really want to go elsewhere.
MonBidoux
Poco Enthusiast

Postby KevTech » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 pm

I guess you missed the recent post by Slaven.

Pocomail 5 and Barca 3 news
KevTech
Poco Tourist

Postby MonBidoux » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Huh?

If i posted in June and Slaven on July 10,
i really don't know how i/we could have missed it.

Anyway, it's good to know that there's something in the air.
Will i still be alive by then? :lol:
If the age expectancy for the Third Millenium is 125, then i guess i should be.
MonBidoux
Poco Enthusiast

Return to General Discussion