[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - need help on %AttachList% please

need help on %AttachList% please

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

need help on %AttachList% please

Postby wolffsed » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Hello there, I have to admit that I've forgot how I did it... 8)
I've had a setting that allowed me to create a list of attachment within the message body of an email. I do not quite remember how I triggered this...
The result looked something like this

Anhaenge | Attachments
-----------------------------
<list of attachments following here>

I know that there is a script available, but I am pretty sure, I did not do it using this...
I am thinking that I did enter

Anhaenge | Attachments
-----------------------------
%AttachList%

and during the sending process PocoMail did "something" replacing the tag by the list of attachments...

Can someone help my damaged memory? Thanks a lot in advance.
Wolfgang
wolffsed
Poco Tourist

Re: need help on %AttachList% please

Postby MarkB » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:14 am

The term %AttachList% occurs in only one context, I believe: the script by Pete.

http://www.pocomail.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2015
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Postby wolffsed » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:26 pm

well, OK. Can you think of another way to get the attachments of an email listed in the message body?
Wolfgang
wolffsed
Poco Tourist

Postby MarkB » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 am

The point is, that is the method you used.

And now, your options are to use either the same method again or some variation of it. Alternatives that come to mind all seem unsatisfactory. For example, the %attachments% tag in a footer (see Tools | Options | Quoting Text | Footer) -- it applies only to replies, forwards and redirects; it might not be accurate (if attachments were deleted or added at edit time); it gives paths as well as file names; the heading "Anhaenge | Attachments" would be inserted even when no attachments are present.
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To