[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - new installation tricks

new installation tricks

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

new installation tricks

Postby Fueler » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:29 am

I am going to be doing a clean install/upgrade from Vista to Win7.
AS I recall I had some new installation of Poco blues way back when.
I am trying to remember what I had to do but am failing in that regard.

Does anyone remember what things had to be done if Poco installation didn't go smoothly?
Something with the ini file or something else?

Thanks
Dave
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
Fueler
Frequent Visitor

Re: new installation tricks

Postby Tomas » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 am

During installation when asked where data folders should be kept, select the first one, or the second one, but not the third one. They are also labeled as "recommended" and "not recommended".

Besides that, you might also need to grant Pocomail full internet access right in the firewall.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To