[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Multiple users.

Multiple users.

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Multiple users.

Postby NZRussell » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 pm

I have set Barca with three separate user accounts but wish to use them, effectively, as three distinct profiles and have a copy of Barca open simultaneously for each profile/user.

I currently have two open but I don't know how I achieved that and cannot work out how to have all three open at the same time.

There is a definite need to have all three open and checking for new mail at the same time as the mail for all users is high priority. For two users the mail is extremely similar but relates to different businesses so keeping things apart helps to avoid confusion.

Thank you in advance for any assistance received and I still keep hoping that somehow this fantastic package of Barca and also of Pocomail will find a gallant rescuer. Keep trying others but none meet the mark for me.
NZRussell
Poco Tourist

Re: Multiple users.

Postby pairofhearts » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:12 am

Right Click your mouse on the IN BOX and setup a sub folder for each account you want displayed. If you already have your accounts (Tools/Accounts) Setup to check mail on a schedule it should work just fine.
.........and make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Postby NZRussell » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Thanks pairofhearts for your reply. I'm aware that I can do it by means of sub folders but my folders column is crowded already and both of these new accounts are very busy so I'm hoping to reduce the clutter by having all three accounts open separately.

I currently am switching from one account to another by logging in from account to account which is a bit fiddly. Using three different mail clients is another option but nothing compares with Barca imho. What I'm not sure about is whether the problem is solvable in Barca or If I need to change something in Windows 7.
NZRussell
Poco Tourist

Postby pairofhearts » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Have you tried or looked at PopPeeper?

http://www.poppeeper.com/
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Postby pairofhearts » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 pm

[quote="NZRussell"]Thanks pairofhearts for your reply. I'm aware that I can do it by means of sub folders but my folders column is crowded already and both of these new accounts are very busy so I'm hoping to reduce the clutter by having all three accounts open separately.

What do you mean by having all three accounts open seperately??????? If you make sub folders they are all there with immediate access including the number of new emails in each account.
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Postby NZRussell » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 pm

pairofhearts wrote:What do you mean by having all three accounts open seperately??????? If you make sub folders they are all there with immediate access including the number of new emails in each account.

On the default account there is an extensive list of folders (27) already, to the extent that things are becoming somewhat cluttered. Not to much of a problem as it's a personal account. The two new accounts are business sole trader accounts and it is important to keep them apart as each account will have a number of folders in each case which will markedly increase the clutter if all within one screen.
NZRussell
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To