[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can't remove email icon at bottom of my posts

Can't remove email icon at bottom of my posts

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Can't remove email icon at bottom of my posts

Postby Pete » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:57 pm

I can't remove the email icon at the bottom of my forum posts.

I temporarily turned it on in my profile and then turned it off later, but the icon remains even after logging out and then logging in again.

It's not a big deal (nothing happens when I click on it), but I just wanted to make everyone aware of this apparent bug in the forum software.
Pete

Postby Andreas » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:50 pm

I don't see any email icon at the bottom of your forum posts. I only see "profile" and "pm".
Andreas
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Pete » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:25 am

That's strange. By the way, at the bottom of your post, I see "profile", "pm", and "email"!

When I click on your email icon, I see "This user does not wish to receive e-mail. Try sending them a private message."

Hmm, maybe it has something to do with my Moderator permissions.
Pete

Postby robin » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:28 am

I see the "e-mail" link as well, Pete.
robin

Postby COD » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:45 am

I'm only seeing profile and PM for both of you.
COD
Resident Poster

Postby robin » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:44 pm

Pete - I've just created a "normal" account to try and in that I don't see the e-mail button; seems like it is related to the moderator status.
robin

Postby robin » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:14 am

Hi Pete - more on this; I noticed that I see the "e-mail" button in any forum that I have moderator priviledges on. So for other forums, where Slaven is the moderator, I don't see it. It's probably fair to assume that non-moderator users don't see it at all.
Last edited by robin on Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
robin

Postby Pete » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:15 am

That's reassuring then. Thanks for the follow-up posts.
Pete

Return to General Discussion