[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Forwarding email with attachments??

Forwarding email with attachments??

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Forwarding email with attachments??

Postby alanstancliff » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:25 pm

It's probably been covered, but the search facility in this software is clunky, cumbersome, and practically useless. I used advanced search using the terms: forward + attachments

I have an email with a bunch of jpg attachments that I want to forward to a friend. How do I do that in Barca, which seems not to want to cooperate?

Regards,
Alan
alanstancliff
Frequent Visitor

Re: Forwarding email with attachments??

Postby pairofhearts » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 am

............are you saying that you are unable to locate the email with the attachments? or that you are unable to forward the email with attachments?
.........and make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Re: Forwarding email with attachments??

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:47 am

Hi Alan,
alanstancliff wrote:It's probably been covered, but the search facility in this software is clunky, cumbersome, and practically useless. I used advanced search using the terms: forward + attachments
Why not use the Quick Search to find all emails with attachments :?:
This way you can find those attachments including inside subfolders.
Advanced search isn't used to find attachments.
With the Quick Search you could select all those emails and save them to another location.
Afterwards put those messages into a zip-file and upload -> see below.
I have an email with a bunch of jpg attachments that I want to forward to a friend. How do I do that in Barca, which seems not to want to cooperate?
Instead of forwarding, you could upload all those jpg's to WeTransfer. This way you won't get stuck when your email can't get through because of the size limit and you'll reduce email traffic.

Hope that helps. :wink:
Win 7 | KIS 2012 | SUPERAntispyware | SandBoxie | ShadowProtect
Browsers: Opera & IE | Barca Pro | SnagIt
Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products & Web Sites
Eric
Resident Poster

Return to Barca Help and How-To