[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Copying Pics into the Email

Copying Pics into the Email

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Copying Pics into the Email

Postby drvonnd » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:57 am

How can I get pics from the internet into an email message. I try copy and paste, and I can see it, when I get a copy of it (and others receive it) there is only a placeholder.
Doc
drvonnd
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Copying Pics into the Email

Postby MarkB » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:42 am

A surefire method of inserting an image into an email message is to save the image to disk, verify that this saved file on disk is an image file, and then insert that file by means of the Insert menu in Poco's compose window. The image must be a bmp, jpg, or gif file.
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To