[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to delete Bayesian Corpus' [Mod: moved]

How to delete Bayesian Corpus' [Mod: moved]

Discussion on Bayesian and standard junk mail filters

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

How to delete Bayesian Corpus' [Mod: moved]

Postby ShyWriter » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:35 am

Evidently I did something wrong when I installed the release version of 3.2 over earlier betas as this mailer is my first experience with Baysean filtering. It was about 95% accuracy with betas. When I set up the release, I wound up having to start the filter learning process again. I now have 37,000 bad and 17,000 good "words" in my filter. I suspect I screwed up something somewhere as I'm on getting 15% accuracy on junk mail.

How do I delete the current "word" lists (good and bad) so I can start the baysean filter in the learning mode again at 0/0 words?

Thanks in advance,
Shy

[Edit by Robin: moved to the Junk Mail forum]
[Edit by Eric: corrected subject]
Feel free to add 781 posts to the number of posts shown by my avatar.. ;)
ShyWriter
Poco Tourist

Postby SFCurley » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:46 am

In the poco\mail directory, delete both dbgood.ini and dbspam.ini.
SFCurley

Postby ShyWriter » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:49 am

SFCurley wrote:In the poco\mail directory, delete both dbgood.ini and dbspam.ini.

Thanks!!
Shy
Feel free to add 781 posts to the number of posts shown by my avatar.. ;)
ShyWriter
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:22 am

Same problem here, I had to restart the bayesian filtering earlier today. Searched other threads and apparently there is more people with such problem. Let's see how it will go on the second attempt. K9 worked perfectly for me in the past, but I would hate to add yet another layer on my email setup.
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Re: How to delete Baysean Corpus' [Mod: moved]

Postby Jim » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:21 am

ShyWriter wrote:Evidently I did something wrong when I installed the release version of 3.2 over earlier betas as this mailer is my first experience with Baysean filtering. It was about 95% accuracy with betas. When I set up the release, I wound up having to start the filter learning process again. I now have 37,000 bad and 17,000 good "words" in my filter. I suspect I screwed up something somewhere as I'm on getting 15% accuracy on junk mail.

How do I delete the current "word" lists (good and bad) so I can start the baysean filter in the learning mode again at 0/0 words?

Thanks in advance,
Shy

[Edit by Robin: moved to the Junk Mail forum]

When you installed PocoMail 3.2., it is possible that some settings were reset back to their default values; your Junk Mail filters may be one of them. If that is the case, all you have to do is turn them back on under Tools > Junk Mail Filtering. Check the 'Run learnig Bayesian Filters' and 'Enable automatic Junk Mail filters' boxes. You do not have to delete the word corpi.
Jim

Return to Junk Mail Filtering Help and How-To