[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Sort order for posts

Sort order for posts

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Sort order for posts

Postby Koala » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:32 am

Would it be possible for the Admins to change the default sort order for posts to "Newest First" ?

I find I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the setting, so that the most recent posts are at the top - a PITA :(

What do others think?

Simon
Koala
New Arrival

Re: Sort order for posts

Postby Eric » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:42 am

Hi Simon,
Koala wrote:Would it be possible for the Admins to change the default sort order for posts to "Newest First" ?
I'm no admin, so I can't help you on this.
I find I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the setting, so that the most recent posts are at the top - a PITA :(
What do others think?
It's kind of a preference, but you can't select it in your profile. I'm used to scroll down. Tried once the opposite and changed it right back. I didn't like it. :?
Eric

Postby robin » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:30 pm

I'm with Eric on this one.

However, once the page has loaded you can get to the bottom just by pressing the "End" key (at least you can in FireFox :wink: )
robin

Postby Pete » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:58 am

Koala wrote:What do others think?

Note that in the list of topics, Simon, you can click the small orange square to jump to the first unread post.
Pete

Postby robin » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:41 am

Hey, Pete, that's neat. I didn't know that, but I'll use it from now on!

Never too late to learn :)
robin

Postby Pete » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:47 am

:)
Pete

Return to General Discussion