[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can Barca Synchronize with Palm?

Can Barca Synchronize with Palm?

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Can Barca Synchronize with Palm?

Postby BigLarry » Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:13 am

I've read a bit and searched the forums - is this something that PocoSystems intends to release? If so when?

I'm very impressed with the layout of this program, yet my calandar and todo from Outlook is essential for synchronizing with my Palm .. this is the only thing holding me back from switching. Everything else about Barca - I love!

Will there be an upgrade with this released soon (or perhaps some sort of utility in the meantime?)

Awesome looking program! :lol:
BigLarry
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Can Barca Synchronize with Palm?

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:07 am

Hi BigLarry & welcome to Poco Forum.
BigLarry wrote:I've read a bit and searched the forums - is this something that PocoSystems intends to release? If so when?

Take a look here.
Will there be an upgrade with this released soon (or perhaps some sort of utility in the meantime?)
:roll: Only Poco Systems can answer that question, although Palm synchronisation will be included in the next update.
Awesome looking program! :lol: :D
I know. :lol:
Eric

Postby BigLarry » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:41 pm

A number of enhancements are planned for Barca (some of which are already in development). This includes PDA synchronization, enhancement of the task feature, more integration between Planner and calendar, and a number of items that our users have requested.

Just read Jim's reply - thanks!

/me can't w8 :)
BigLarry
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To