[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Forums link

Forums link

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Forums link

Postby blakelyg » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:37 pm

I noticed this morning that the forums link (left hand side) of the main pocosystems site (http://www.pocosystems.com/), is no longer there (at least that I can see). What happened?

Good think I had bookmarked the forums myself :D
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby luxor » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:12 am

I don't see it either.

Luxor
luxor
Resident Poster

Postby Slaven » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:34 am

We have some new content coming to our site so we needed to better organize that menu. You can find the forum under Support menu.
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby bareges » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:47 am

Slaven,

Thank you for the guidance I had emailed your support team on precisely this topic.................Maybe I'm being dense or blind but it certainly isn't in the menu that I can see, not at the moment anyway!
Kind Regards
Charles
bareges
Frequent Visitor

Postby Jim » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:57 am

bareges wrote:Slaven,

Thank you for the guidance I had emailed your support team on precisely this topic.................Maybe I'm being dense or blind but it certainly isn't in the menu that I can see, not at the moment anyway!

Please read the text on the Support page.
Last edited by Jim on Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jim

Postby bareges » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:00 am

Jim,

Thank you - blind and dense then??!!
Kind Regards
Charles
bareges
Frequent Visitor

Postby Hogyt » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:25 pm

Heh, i'm blind and dense too ;-) I just spent 10 mins looking for the same link and had to search the forums to find the link to the forums!

IMHO, a link on the 'main menu' section or a link under "Please select the product for more support information" on the support page would be easier to find than a link in the support text (it's easily missed when scanning through!).
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Return to General Discussion