[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Fill my address book automatically

Fill my address book automatically

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Fill my address book automatically

Postby Les Armitage » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:00 am

Good evening...

If anyone can help I would be very grateful. Are any scripts available in the extras section that would fill my address book from email that I have received and/or sent. I'm looking for one that operates both manually and automatically. I have looked through the extras section of the forum site but some of the scripts don't seem to have notes with them relating to what versions of Pocomail they'll run on and indeed if any will run with Barca.

Thanks in advance
Les
Les Armitage
Poco Tourist

Re: Fill my address book automatically

Postby Eric » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:32 am

Hi Les & a good evening too.
Les Armitage wrote: I have looked through the extras section of the forum site but some of the scripts don't seem to have notes with them relating to what versions of Pocomail they'll run on and indeed if any will run with Barca.
All scripts in the Extra section should work fine with Barca, unless mentionned otherwise. Try it out. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To