[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Filter Question

Filter Question

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Filter Question

Postby huntnyc » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:17 am

Trying to make an incoming filter that places messages with certain attachments in a specific folder. I am doing this so I can manually delete these messages so their attachments will be deleted also.

My quedstion is, is there a way for me to place several file extensions in one box instead of having to use the or structure and adding several parts of the filter for each different file extension? In other words, is there a way for me to write an expression that would tell Barca to look out for .exe, .scr and other files without making separate entries in the create filter window? Hope I am clear. Thank you.

Gary
huntnyc

Postby COD » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:49 am

I think I tried something similar in the past and it didn't work. Only one argument per box will work.

However, If there is just a couple of attachments you want treat normally, you could do a negative filter, - send everything to the special mailbox except the ones you want to pass. That might be quicker, if that makes any sense.
COD
Resident Poster

Postby huntnyc » Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:53 am

Not sure if I understand that but I was just trying to place finles with various attachments in a certain folder to make sure I manually deleted the messages so that the attachments would be deleted also. That goes back to a topic on some attachments not being automatically deleted when emptying traqsh or junk folders.

Gary
huntnyc

Postby Michael » Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:59 pm

You will need to either use the OR syntax or write a script.
Michael

Return to Barca Help and How-To