[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Adjusting Reminders on Recurring Appointments

Adjusting Reminders on Recurring Appointments

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Adjusting Reminders on Recurring Appointments

Postby huntnyc » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:33 pm

Am I missing something or is there not any way to adjust the reminder on a recurring appointment without first removing the recurrance and then reapplying the recurrance? This is not good. Should we not be able to see the reminder time after setting the recurrance?

Gary
huntnyc

Postby robin » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:14 pm

If you double-click on the recurrence that you want to change, then choose to open 'just this occurence', then you can change the reminder time. It is not currently possible to set a reminder for all the recurrence by ("remind me 3 hours before") although I agree that this would be a useful enhancement. Would also get round the problem that when you move an appointment the reminder date / time stay where they were first set.
robin

Postby huntnyc » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:24 pm

Thank you and I hope this will be in an update because we should be able to change reminder globally for all occurances.

Gary
huntnyc

Postby robin » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:23 am

huntnyc wrote:Thank you and I hope this will be in an update because we should be able to change reminder globally for all occurances.

Gary
I quite agree :D
robin

Return to Barca Help and How-To