[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - is it with new version

is it with new version

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

is it with new version

Postby ankupan » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:14 pm

hi,
PE is on beta, I want to ask just one thing,
is it including SSL feature in Outgoing server ?
So waiting for response.
ankupan
Resident Poster

Postby robin » Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:58 pm

I fear the answer is No. I think that the primary releases are always on PocoMail, before the improvements to the e-mail client are then cascaded to Barca and PE. So I think you'll need to wait for Outgoing SSL to appear in PocoMail first.

But I might be wrong :D
robin

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To