[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - addrecipient3 script & Barca

addrecipient3 script & Barca

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

addrecipient3 script & Barca

Postby COD » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:07 am

The addrecipient 3 script does not work with Barca. I'm getting an error message that says I'm using too recent a version of addrecipient3. It's the version that I imported from Poco 3.03.

What version of Poco is embedded in Barca? I thought is was Poco 3 - but the error message indicates I'm using something prior to Poco 2.6 - which can't be correct because I've got all the Poco 3 functionality!
COD
Resident Poster

Postby Michael » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:12 am

Unfortunately some of the system variables set by the interpretter have not been generalized to work with all PSI products. I posted an item on this in the old forums shortly before they went off the air. I'm waiting for them to come back on line and then I'll copy them to the new forum.

The script should work with Barca, it's simply a matter of disabling the checks for the proper version of Poco. Simply add a leading "{" to the following line in the script:
Code: Select all
Call CheckPocoVersion
Michael

Postby COD » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:45 am

Yep, that solved the problem. Thanks.
COD
Resident Poster

Return to Barca Help and How-To