[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca missing features??

Barca missing features??

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca missing features??

Postby antknee » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:14 am

Hi all,
I currently use Pocomail for all of my email and was looking to convert over to Barca (therefore reducing three applications to one). In using the trail version of Barca, I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to modify the print style of the contacts? If not, is this a planned feature?
2. Is there a way to move the address book search window to the top of the page versus being at the bottom?
3. Is there a way to set the background color of the message being read window? The white background is a bit too intense for me.
4. Is there a way to set the default calendar view to month view?

Thanks for your help.

-antknee. :)
antknee
New Arrival

Return to Barca Help and How-To