[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Replying To Styled Mail

Replying To Styled Mail

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Replying To Styled Mail

Postby clambert11 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:49 am

I know PocoMail uses Styled Quoting, which I really don't care for. It appears as though it strips all the styles out when replying to a message.

Is there a way to keep styles of an email when replying?

I'm a current Eudora user on the fence in regards to swtiching to PocoMail.

Thanks for any help,
Craig
clambert11
Poco Tourist

Postby Pete » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:10 pm

Unfortunately, PocoMail ignores the formatting when you reply to a Styled message.
Pete

Postby clambert11 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:09 pm

Pete wrote:Unfortunately, PocoMail ignores the formatting when you reply to a Styled message.

Doh! That stinks. I guess the style quoted text is good in theory, it's just not my cup of tea.

Oh well. Thanks for the reply.

-- Craig
clambert11
Poco Tourist

Postby Michael » Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:06 pm

See my answer to this question in your other thread.
Michael

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To