[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Quick question on changing toolbars

Quick question on changing toolbars

Discussion related to appearance modifications

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Quick question on changing toolbars

Postby mig62 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:29 pm

I download new skins but I cannot get the new toolbar to display. I have looked in the help contents and here in the forum but the only thing I can find is on changing the color of the skin. How do I switch toolbars? I unzipped the download in the skins directory and when I choose the skin from the drop down menu in the load and save skins section nothing happens. I know I must be missing something. Would appreciate some guidance. Thank you. .
mig62

Postby Pete » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:42 pm

(I moved this topic to the Skins forum.)

I would first verify that "Tools > Customize > (Colours tab) > Display Skin's Toolbar" is enabled. Also, you might (or might not) have to re-save the skin to make this work.
Pete

Changing toolbar

Postby mig62 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:54 pm

Sorry for posting in the wrong place. Thank you. I had missed the check mark for displaying skins.
mig62

Postby Pete » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:27 pm

No problem. You're not the first person to overlook that checkbox. :)
Pete

Return to Skins and Customizations