[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Archiving or hiding completed tasks

Archiving or hiding completed tasks

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Archiving or hiding completed tasks

Postby Grim_Deeds » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:48 am

Is there a way to archive or hide completed tasks similar to what's available in the Palm Destop application? It would be useful since there's no way to sort the tasks list and having to scroll down to find my more recent entries doesn't seem to be the best solution.

Did I miss something?

Thanks,
Jeff
Grim_Deeds
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:56 am

Not yet, but Tasks is known to be a weak area. Watch the next beta...
robin

Postby Tomas » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:21 am

Archiving completed tasks was the first reason that came to my mind for why to have scripting in Barca extended to also handle tasks and more. Nevermind how it would be implemented, but let's hope it will be in one way or the other.
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Grim_Deeds » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:11 am

For me, I'm hoping that the next release incorporates sorting and archiving tasks, along with being able to add columns based on fields already included now for each task such as start date, type, etc.. Anything else added in the Task section of Barca in the next release would be a bonus. :D

And, obviously the capability to sync with my Palm TT3, since it's the only thing holding me back from switching to Barca from Palm Desktop. Several clients I showed Barca too said the same, so it's an important item to add and once it's available, should help sell a lot more copies of of our favorite program.
Grim_Deeds
Poco Tourist

Postby Jim » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:26 am

Grim_Deeds wrote: Several clients I showed Barca too said the same, so it's an important item to add and once it's available, should help sell a lot more copies of of our favorite program.

Really :shock: How much $$$ are we talking about?
Jim

Postby Grim_Deeds » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:52 am

At this point about four clients with 4 or 5 staff... about 20 licenses total.
Grim_Deeds
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To