[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - using my virus scanner GData AntiVirusKit 2005

using my virus scanner GData AntiVirusKit 2005

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

using my virus scanner GData AntiVirusKit 2005

Postby flashnurde » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:10 am

hey folks,

could anyone here maybe give me a pointer of how to connect my virus scanner (http://www.gdata.de/trade/productview/488/16/) with barca?

please,
chris

Edit Eric: changed subject because there's also Extendia Antiviruskit and moved to Email Hall.
flashnurde
Drop-in Visitor

Re: using my virus scanner AntiVirusKit 2005

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:52 am

Hi Chris,
flashnurde wrote:could anyone here maybe give me a pointer of how to connect my virus scanner AntiVirusKit 2005 professional with barca?
Didn't they include a manual or a help file? :?

Do you've to use a proxy configuration?

Maybe you could ask GData for help with it.
If they reply, you could post their answer here for other users too.

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:56 am

Some additional info:

Thank you for logging on to the AVK update server.
You can use the G DATA ServiceCenter to answer any queries you may have on
the AntiVirusKit. You can contact the G DATA ServiceCenter using the
following email address:

support-eng(AT)gdata.de

Before contacting our ServiceCenter, please always check which software and
hardware are installed on your computer system and have your AntiVirusKit
registration number ready. This information will enable our ServiceCenter
colleagues to respond to your queries quickly and efficiently.
Eric

Postby flashnurde » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:33 am

thanks eric,

sending them an email... if i hear from than and get to understand how to link it to barca ill post the solution...
flashnurde
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Email Hall