[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Sent mails are disappearing

Sent mails are disappearing

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Sent mails are disappearing

Postby chedxb » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:07 pm

Hi,

One more problem, after I sent mails in PocoMail PE, I cannot see some of them in SENT folder.

Any idea?

Thx,

Chedxb
chedxb
New Arrival

Postby COD » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:58 am

Make sure the "show mail" bar is set to show all mail.
Make sure you are actually sending mail and not queing it.
COD
Resident Poster

Postby KevinTMC » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:26 am

This problem has been happening to me, too.

My rough estimate is that it has been affecting one out of every twenty sent messages lately. The latest occurrence was today.

I do have the "show mail" bar set to show all mail. I am sending mail and not queueing it (there is nothing in my Out or Draft folders).

-- Kevin
KevinTMC
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:55 am

Hi Kevin & welcome to Poco Forums. :D

Have you tried compressing all mailboxes?
:roll: Does that help getting your sent messages back?
Eric

Postby KevinTMC » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:12 am

Eric wrote:Hi Kevin & welcome to Poco Forums. :D

Thanks. I was on here before some months ago, but I guess the system forgot me.

Eric wrote:Have you tried compressing all mailboxes?
:roll: Does that help getting your sent messages back?

Ha! Bingo! The message has magically re-appeared.

Thanks for the tip.

[INDENT]-- Kevin[/INDENT]
KevinTMC
New Arrival

Postby robin » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:31 am

KevinTMC wrote:
Eric wrote:Hi Kevin & welcome to Poco Forums. :D

Thanks. I was on here before some months ago, but I guess the system forgot me.
No, it didn't forget you, the forums were moved to a new server and we all had to re-register.
robin

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To